We’re hard at work on season two, capturing fresh conversations with business owners around the country. In the meantime, we wanted to put out some bonus episodes with highlights from season one. Each of the three bonus episodes will focus on a different theme, and this week we’re hearing about how local entrepreneurs have leveraged the power of a Main Street community to establish, maintain, and grow their ventures.
This episode features:
- Amber Lambke, co-founder and CEO of Maine Grains in Skowhegan, Maine. Listen to the full episode here.
- Kenneth Bentley, Davion Hampton, Emory Green Jr., The Barbershop Conversation podcast team in Goldsboro, Florida. Listen to the full episode here.
- Christina Hollerbach, CEO of Hollerbach's German Restaurant in Sanford, Florida. Listen to the full episode here.
- Harvey Williams, CEO of Delta Dirt Distillery in Helena, Arkansas. Listen to the full episode here.
- Anette Soto Landeros, co-owner of Casa Azul Coffee and President and CEO of the Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Fort Worth, Texas. Listen to the full episode here. In this episode, Anette refers to the GM on Main Street grant. To learn about this program, please click here.